| • How to find and rent a property:
Tuscany-villarentals.com is a self-serve website that enables travellers to search for properties themselves and book a property.
How to search:
1. Go to the home page of the website and fill all the required information in the box named “Search your property” and then click on the button “Search”.
2. In case you would like to refine your search please use our advanced search clicking on the link that you will find in the same box.
3. Once you find a rental that interests you, click on “View Property” for more details.
4. In order to book the property click instead on “Book this Property” and then fill out the form on the listing. Our booking department will send you the confirmation of the booking with instruction for the deposit’s payment within 24/48 hours (working days).
• Deposit and payment due:
In order to confirm and guarantee your reservation we require a deposit of 15% of the total amount of your stay.
It is possible to pay the deposit by credit transfer or credit card.
In addition to the booking deposit, you may also be asked to provide a refundable security deposit upon arrival. Specifics related to the security deposit, including property maintenance, damages and additional fees such as telephone charges, should be detailed in the property details and information.
• Cancellations and refunds:
Any reservation can be cancelled free of charge within 30 days prior the arrival date.
Note that cancellations due to weather conditions are not usually permitted.
Travel insurance can protect your vacation investment if unforeseen circumstances require you to cancel your trip.